Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Tired of hiding broken, yellow, fungal nails? Then Keryflex nail restoration could be the solution to restoring your nails!
Keryflex nail restoration is a 3 step treatment that removes and restores damaged nails while allowing you to wear nail varnish.
It's important to diagnose and treat the underlying cause of any nail issues before applying Keryflex. Our podiatrist will assess your nails and recommend the best treatment for you.
Benefits of Keryflex:
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nail during antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, Keryflex allows nails to bend and grow naturally
- Will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Applied in the sanitary setting by a trained podiatrist
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
How Keryflex Works:
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, Keryflex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance.
Once bound to the nail, your foot care provider can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural. Nail Restoration can be done in a single visit with your foot care provider.
- Nails trimmed, buffed and polished
- Assessment of fungal nails
- Removal of damaged nail
- Application of Keryflex
- Your choice of vegan friendly, breathable nail polish
Treatment time: 1hr
Medical pedicure with Polish: $135 return client, $150 new client
+ application of keryflex per toe: $50
Total: $185 return client, $200 new client
More information can be found http://keryflex.com
Copyright © 2023 Loveyourfeetpodiatry - All Rights Reserved.