Tired of hiding broken, yellow, fungal nails? There is a solution to restoring your nails!
Usually yellow brittle nails are caused by an underlying fungal infection or trauma. Generally fungal infections are pain free and tend to take several months to resolve.
Keryflex nail restoration is a 3 step treatment that removes and restores damaged nails while allowing you to treat the underlying cause
Benefits of Keryflex:
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nail during antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, KeryFlex allows nails to bend and grow naturally
- Will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Applied in the sanitary setting by a trained podiatrist
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
How Does it Work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance.
Once bound to the nail, your foot care provider can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural. Nail Restoration can be done in a single visit with your foot care provider.
More information can be found http://keryflex.com
Book to see our podiatrist to have your nails assessed, diagnosed and start treatment today!