As podiatrist we love feet! We are here to make sure your feet are in the best health they can be. We aim to prevent foot and lower limb problems by early diagnosis and intervention.
Many factors can impact our foot health, from medical conditions, medications, footwear, occupational and lifestyle factors. In your consultation we will take a clinical history and physical examination to help us create a tailored treatment plan to improve your foot health.
We can help you with any lower limb problems you maybe suffering, such as:
- Bone or Joint issues, such as arthritis.
- Soft-tissue and muscular pathologies.
- Neurological and circulatory disease.
- Diabetes related foot issue.
- Skin and nail disorders, such as inflammatory skin conditions or tinea.
- Callous, Corns and Blisters.
- Ingrown or Fungal nails.
- Plantar warts
If you are suffering from any of the above conditions or would like to discuss a lower limb concern you have with our podiatrist, book online today!